PPIAC and Convercent, Inc are providing you with an amazing opportunity.
The Professional Certified Investigator (PCI) credential is internationally recognized as the standard in security investigations. It confirms a solid foundation in the practical applications and best practices of investigations and case management. Those who pass the PCI exam are board certified in investigations.
The PCI Review is a day and a half program designed to refresh your knowledge in the major areas of security investigations tested on the PCI exam. Instruction is based on the domains as approved by the Professional Certification Board.
Who Should Attend
The PCI Review is primarily designed for PCI candidates. Others who may find the program useful include security practitioners who want to review fundamental concepts of security, managers who have recently assumed security responsibilities, and individuals seeking more information about the security industry.
- Strengthen your knowledge in the three major areas of security investigations tested on the PCI exam.
- Enhance your understanding in the fundamental concepts and practices of security investigations to help you perform your best on the exam.
- Take a practice exam and get feedback on your answers. The results will help you pinpoint future study needs.
- Get helpful suggestions on how to best prepare for the exam and make your remaining study time more productive. Learn proven test-taking strategies.
- Make valuable contacts with other practitioners who are also preparing for the exam. Share study tip and form study groups.
- Leave with handouts useful in developing your own study program.
The PCI Review covers three major areas of security management:
- Evaluate cases on a continuing basis for potential ethical conflicts.
- Determine needs and develop strategies by reviewing options.
- Implement strategies by utilizing the investigative resources necessary to address case objectives.
- Conduct surveillance by physical and electronic means to obtain relevant information.
- Conduct interviews/interrogations of subjects to obtain relevant information.
- Collect and preserve objects and data for future assessment and analysis.
- Conduct research by physical and electronic means and analyze data to obtain relevant information.
- Prepare reports to substantiate investigative findings.
- Prepare and present testimony by reviewing case files, Program with counsel, and presenting relevant facts.
The PCI Review is intended to supplement other exam preparation activities. Review program schedules, content, faculty, locations, and pricing are subject to change.
Eugene F. Ferraro, CPP, CFE, PCI, SPR
Mr. Eugene F. Ferraro, CPP, CFE, PCI, SPHR, is the founder of Convercent, Inc. He has been involved in the study of organizational culture, workplace investigations as well as governance and compliance for over 30 years. He is the author of nine books and frequently speaks and trains on the topics of investigation, culture management and unethical behavior in the workplace. He is board certified in both Security Management and Human Resources Management. He can be reached at 800.650.7705 or eferraro@Convercent.com.
The PCI Review is being presented over 2 days’ time: a full day on Friday, May 24, and a half day on Saturday, May 25 (stop at noon.) This course is provided to PPIAC members for the low cost of $180.00 (as opposed to the ASIS price of $995.00.) Non-PPIAC members will be offered this opportunity at a price of $200.00. Snacks will be provided, lunch is on your own.
This course will prepare you to take the PCI exam.
The PCI Exam is an additional exam fee of $300.00 (for members of ASIS) or $450.00.
Convercent has made an unprecedented offer: take the test within six months, and Convercent will guarantee you pass the test, or they will refund your registration fee (minus the royalty fee of $25.00 and materials cost of $20.00.)
Please note that you are required to have five years of investigative experience and two years of case management in order to qualify for this training.
You must send an email to email@example.com with your RSVP for this class. You will receive a confirmation email, and we will hold a place for you in class.
Check: Please send a check to John Morris, PPIAC treasurer, PO Box 200926, Evans, Colorado 80620 for $180.00 (forPPIAC Members). Because seating is limited, we must have your check no later than May 20th, 2013, so we can hold your seat.
To pay by credit card, please go to the following links(note: you do not have to have a Paypal account to pay)
PPIAC members: $180.00
If you have an questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ John L. Morris
A Northern Colorado, licensed and insured, Greeley Private Investigator
Call today for your 100% FREE Private Investigator Consultation (970) 673-5719
* EVCO LLC, EVCO Investigations, John Morris and the author of any of our articles, posts and pages do not present any information on this website as legal advice or any other advice in particular. All postings, writings, and pages on this website are for informational use only and everyone is encouraged to always seek professional and legal advise in all matters.
** All articles are copyright protected upon posting and subject to federal copyright protection laws.