3rd Annual PPIAC Private Investigator Awards Banquet
1. Private Investigator of the Year: This private investigator demonstrated exceptional skills in solving a case or performing the duties of a private investigator. They may have also brought positive light to the profession in the media through their work in their field, and therefore raised the public’s perception of our profession.
2. Lifetime Achievement Award: This private investigator has been in the business of private investigations for a minimum of 25 years. This person may be retired, but can also be still active. It is somebody that showed leadership in the industry, or provided a unique investigative service over a career
3. Public Official of the Year: This public official has made a difference to private investigators and the profession. This individual may be an elected, appointed or employee of any municipal, county, state or federal government.
4. New Investigator of the Year: This private investigator is new to the industry but has demonstrated a dedication to the PPIAC goals and standards and has become an active member of the profession through interaction with other professionals and/or the public.
~ John L. Morris
A Northern Colorado, licensed and insured, Greeley Private Investigator
Call today for your 100% FREE Private Investigator Consultation (970) 673-5719
* EVCO LLC, EVCO Investigations, John Morris and the author of any of our articles, posts and pages do not present any information on this website as legal advice or any other advice in particular. All postings, writings, and pages on this website are for informational use only and everyone is encouraged to always seek professional and legal advise in all matters.
** All articles are copyright protected upon posting and subject to federal copyright protection laws.